Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen....

Guess what?

I have been inspired to create a video for S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W. It will begin being made as soon as i have a video camera. (wich is kinda imprtant) It will be in a remote area and there will be a sunset in the background. It will reflect the feeling the song gives me. I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Also, my costume is almost finnished. My mask is my youtube icon. Its gonna be so EPIC ...... Im still searching for a raygun. Also i need to make a few drac masks. It should all be finnished (including the video) in spring or early summer. If not earlier.
___________________________________________

UPDATE!!!
As of 12/28/10
I have a video camera! You can expect the music video for s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w by spring. Here ia the story. Im loitering around at first. It is around sunset. Soon it becomes clear that I am searching high and low for something. It just me walking around in artistically chosen places and then I just happen to stumble upon the lost friend I had been looking for that was captured by the scarecrow unit. I recue her, have an awesome battle scene, and end with us two with fireworks in the background. its a little more complicated than that but its gives you a little tase. Stick around for more updates and soon the video will be posted on youtube. I also hope to create a video like the one below for zone1 and battery city.
XOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment